Terms of Service
- By accessing the website at http://sirhurt.net and/or the Software "Asshurt", you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. These Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") govern your relationship with https://www.sirhurt.net website (the "Service") operated by SirHurt ("us", "we", "Asshurt", "SirHurt", "AsshurtHosting" or "our").
Description of Services Offered
- The Site is a website which exists to host and distribute multimedia content, and to link to unaffiliated third party websites which host and distribute multimedia content. Any and all visitors to the Site, as well as any and all people who view, download, or execute the multimedia content when hosted on a third party website or a local/offline storage device, shall be deemed as "users" of the herein contained Services provided for the purpose of this TOS. These Services include, but are not limited to: interactive software ("applications") which is intended for developers to optimize and secure their codebases. The user acknowledges and agrees that the Services provided and made available through our website and through any third party websites are the sole property of Asshurt. At its discretion, Asshurt may offer additional Services and/or products, or update, modify, remove, or revise any current content and Services, and this Agreement shall apply to any and all additional Services and/or products and any and all updated, modified, removed, or revised Services unless otherwise stipulated. Asshurt does hereby reserve the right to cancel and cease offering any of the aforementioned Services and/or products. You, as the end user, acknowledge, accept and agree that Asshurt's creator and all asshurt's employees shall not be held liable for any such updates, modifications, revisions, suspensions or discontinuance of any of our Services and/or products. Your continued use of the Services provided, after such posting of any updates, changes, and/or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of such updates, changes and/or modifications, and as such, frequent review of this Agreement and any and all applicable terms and policies should be made by you to ensure you are aware of all terms and policies currently in effect. Should you not agree to the updated, modified, revised or modified terms, you must stop using the provided Services. Furthermore, the user understands, acknowledges and agrees that the Services offered shall be provided "AS IS" and as such Asshurt shall not assume any responsibility or obligation for the timeliness, missed delivery, deletion and/or any failure to store user content, communication or personalization settings.
- If you are an employee or volunteer of, previously employed by or volunteered at, associated with, represent, or are acquaintances or family with a member of Roblox, Roblox Corporation, or any legal or other firm representing the aforementioned organizations, you are explicitly not permitted to access this Site or any products or services offered by Asshurt.
- 1. The services on Asshurt are provided "as is". Asshurt makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Asshurt at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Asshurt its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
4. We reserve the right to discontinue any of our services at any given time for any given reason without refunds. All of our services are provided 'as is'.
- License provided by Asshurt grants you a exclusive (package 1 & subscription), a non-exclusive (package 2) and non-transferable right to use Asshurt Products. You may not copy, distribute, separate its parts or create derived versions of Asshurt, subject to the following conditions:
1. You may not modify, interpret, reproduce any of Asshurts Products or transfer rights to use any of asshurts programs or its copies.
2. You may not sell Asshurt, sublicense or lease it to another person or buy a Asshurt Licence from another person or lend it.
3. You may not analyze, decompile, disassemble asshurt or seek to obtain a source code of any products produced by Asshurt in any other manner.
4. You may not reverse engineer any of our product's features or it's code.
5. You may not disturbe any Software produced by Asshurt, or any information to your license including but not limited to: Auth keys, Whitelist Keys, and your login information. (password).
6. We may cease access to SirHurt and it's products at any time for any reason.
7. You may not use SirHurt or our services for cheating, exploiting, or online use and may only be used for offline purposes. We do not condone cheating or misuse in any shape or form.
8. You may not use any of our lua script execution utilities or services for any sort of illegal, malicious, or any kind of activities which may violate third parties terms of service/terms and conditions. Our software is provided "as is" and we are not responsible for any misuse of our services. The buyer agrees to take full responsibility for all misuse or abuse of our software and relinquishes the seller of responsibility.
- Asshurt may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- We may terminate your access to and use of the Services, at our sole discretion, at any time and without notice to you. You can stop using our Services at any time. You may cancel your Lisence at any time by contacting IcePools. Upon any termination, discontinuation or cancellation of Services or your Account, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive will survive, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
- Asshurt collects Personal Information for the purposes of provision, development and personalization of the Site(s), services and/or products. specifically, Asshurt collects personal information for the purposes of personal communication with you in order to respond to your questions, and fulfill your requests, along to prevent license sharing. Such information may include, among other information, IP addresses, Your Discord account ID, a signature containing computer information, the name of your computer device, and other unique identifiers. These data will be collected in the events you have registered an account with us, use of our website, or use of Asshurt's Products to prevent license sharing, distribution, and reselling, and to help assist you with diagnostics, and troubleshooting. Your Personal Information will not be revealed or sold to any third parties without your prior consent, unless required otherwise by legal regulations, or cases, when it is necessary for processing of your order, fulfilling of your request, or providing interactive customer service and Asshurt's products and services improvement. At the same time you are giving Asshurt the right to store and collect information submitted to Asshurt.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
- Asshurt discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Asshurt’s behalf or to provide services available at Asshurt’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Asshurt’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Asshurt will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Asshurt discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Asshurt believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Asshurt, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of an Asshurt website and have supplied your email address, Asshurt may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Asshurt and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Asshurt takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- Like many sites, we provide rewards for users who have other users purchase our services. There are a few ground rules and restrictions that come and apply with this system.
1. You may only claim a person as the person behind your referral if they were the direct cause of you purchasing your license.
2. Referral rewards are only eligible for lifetime and 30 day subscription plan purchases.
3. Keys that are provided for free or purchased from third party sellers are strictly prohibitied from being claimed as a referral.
4. Keys generated by our staff team are strictly prohibbited from being claimed as a referral. This clause is excluded for keys provided by our team to replace your damaged purchased goods.
5. You cannot use yourself as a referral.
6. Staff members cannot ask customer's they assist to use them as a referral unless the staff member was the direct reasoning behind them purchasing a license.
7. Referral Payouts can be declined for any reason we deem as neccessary.
If you use our referral rewards claim system when prohibited it can lead to lifetime suspension of your SirHurt services.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
- The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of SirHurt and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both The United States of America and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of SirHurt.
- All sales are final unless under our sole discretion or required by law. All services as provided 'as is'.
- While we do our best to keep all of our services and products secure, there is always a possibility that using third party sites like SirHurt for ROBUX & software may risk for account bans or suspensions. By purchasing any of our products, you agree that we are not liable for any damages or losses caused by use of our services.
Fraudulent Charges, Payments to Asshurt, and Chargebacks
- 1. Do not use credit cards or other forms of payment without permission from the card or account holder.
2. When purchasing from Asshurt you will be emailed with your whitelist. All payments except in-game payments are automatic.
3. All payments made to Asshurt are final. No refunds will be given unless in our sole and absolute discretion. If an unauthorized payment was made on your account to Asshurt, you must contact us as soon as possible via our online chat at sirhurt.net
4. Permission from the account holder must be given in order to use payment methods on sirhurt.net. If permission is not granted, sirhurt.net reserves the right to terminate Services or accounts linked to unauthorized purchases. Accounts linked with "charge backs" (payments canceled or voided by banks or card authorizers) will be terminated without notice, further access to your account will be suspended, and your activity that is logged will be blocked from making future purchases. No refunds will be granted to you for previously bought digital goods.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against sirhurt.net related to payments unless you submit the claim to us within 30 days after the charge was made. After you redeem your serial for any asshurt service and use our product, you waive all claims against sirhurt.net related to payments.
- Our service abides by the PayPal Acceptable Use policy, which specifically states the prohibited activites that isn't allowed when using PayPal's service. We monitor any activity on the sirhurt.net website that may violate these prohibited activites and gives us full right to lock and terminate your account from using our services that are provided.
- Asshurt reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to our services or delete your account if any of these things occur:
1. You materially or repeatedly breach these terms and guidelines or any service-specific policies
2. We reasonably believe that your conduct causes harm or liability to a user, third party, or Asshurt - for example, by misleading others.
3. We're required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or by a court order
4. You file a chargeback or dispute with one of our third party services used for collecting payment, or any payment method collected by us - for example; submitting a chargeback on paypal.
5. You attempt to mislead a team member to avoid punishments (circumvention) or to gain extra services or money (misleading).
Third Party Chat Service
- We use a third party chat service also known as "Discord" to allow us to have easier communication with our user base; for example; announcing critical software updates, providing a place for buyers to chat with each other, or obtain support from our staff. We enforce a set of chatroom rules on this third party service, and these rules are to be followed at all times. Asshurt reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to our services or delete your account for breaching set chatroom rules and policies.